1. On the Video Library>Live Video page, you can view the live video and recorded files of all devices.
2. Click the button to start playing the video files from the monitoring scenes.
3. You can click the video quality button at the toolbar of the playing window to select the video quality to Fluency, Balanced or High-definition.
Note: The adjustment of video quality is not supported by all models.
4. You can drag the bar on the timeline to locate the playing date/time of the recorded video files. Select the day/hour/minute on the timeline. By default, the system will play live video of the current day.
5. Click the at the top right of the playing window to view the video in multi-screen mode. By default, the 4-screen display mode is applied.
1. On the Video Library>Live Video page, click the button to start playing the video files from the monitoring scenes.
2. Click the button to start recording. Click it again to finish the recording. You can save the recorded video files to your local computer.
3. By clicking the button on the toolbar of the playing window, you can start two-way audio. You can move the sliding bar of to adjust the volume.
You can search and play the captured pictures and recorded video files saved in local computer. On the Video Library>Local Pictures page, search the pictures and video files by selecting the device or specifying the time period. The search results will be displayed on the page.